Your privacy is a top priority. There is no processing or storage of the scanned data in a cloud, no tracking of the user behaviour,
no forwarding of any information which is not under your control.
Your data belongs to you!
Further, there is no restriction of functionality that you would have to be unlocked through in-app purchases, no ads are present (neither visible ones nor invisible zero-bytes tracking images),
no access to location data, nor any other feature that is actually not needed for the V2R Business Card Reader to function.
- There is no dissemination of the data collected by you which is not under your control
(you can export contacts by SMS or email, you can add contacts to your iPhone contacts, and the app including all data is by default stored by Apple when you backup your iPhone).
- The V2R Business Card Reader and the related web sites (www.v2r-reader.com and www.v2r-reader.de) use no cookies.
- The V2R Business Card Reader does not track any user actions. Currently the only statistics is the number of stored cards which is shown in "My Cards".
- The V2R Business Card Reader does not analyse user behaviour.
- The app needs access to your Contacts, to Photos and to the Camera. Without granting these rights, the app can still be used, but some functionality is not available:
- Without camera, only cards from the Camera Roll can be scanned.
- Disabling the access to Photos causes the function "Gallery" in "Take Photo" to be not available. You can then not scan pictures which are stored in the Camera Roll.
- Without access to "Contacts" the app cannot add scanned contacts to the phonebook. But you can contact them directly from within the app (call, text, mail) without using Contacts.
- Without internet access (deactivating "Use Cellular Data") the FAQ are not available unless Wireless LAN is available.
The lookup of contacts in social networks remains possible via Cellular data, as well as accessing URLs from the business cards (or manually entered) -
both functions depend on the configuration of Safari (or whichever browser you use).
- Log files (access logs to content on servers belonging to V2R) are used solely for the evaluation of the browser versions which the V2R customers use, and for understanding where the most need for clarification is -
FAQ-topics which are accessed more frequently than others identify functionality of the app which is not self-explanatory, or topics of special interest.
We will constantly use this information for improving the user experience and providing information in the app (FAQ) as comprehensible and complete as possible.
Log files will be deleted after this evaluation, and will by no means be provided to third parties.
- Emails to and by V2R will be stored, but the mail addresses and content will by no means be forwarded to any party outside of V2R.
- Please note also that there are no restrictions of functionality that you would have to be unlocked through in-app purchases or registration.
Contact by mail: email@example.com
Imprint / Legal Details
V2R Vision to Reality GmbH
Kurfürstenstr. 8, D-45138 Essen, Germany
Tel.: +49 172 2491982, firstname.lastname@example.org
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: Bernd Mielke
Amtsgericht Essen HRB 24840
UST-Id.: DE 291 593 046
Last update: 07.03.2018